Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2013 #1 Found these two last month. Been hunting a field across the road for 3 years now and these are my best so far. Upvote 0
Found these two last month. Been hunting a field across the road for 3 years now and these are my best so far.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2013 #2 Looks like you are finding the rite spot. I hate the plow but then I love it to cause they wouldnt come up any other way. Mine always have a tip ding or a base ding or just broken. HH, rock
Looks like you are finding the rite spot. I hate the plow but then I love it to cause they wouldnt come up any other way. Mine always have a tip ding or a base ding or just broken. HH, rock