Northern Kentucky Club? New Guy to Detecting

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any suggestions finding a metal detecting club in Northern Kentucky (Kenton, Campbell, or Boone)? I’ve reached out to a local club a couple times and gotten no response.

Thanks!
Watching this post with lot's of interest. Started life in the tiny town, with lots of history, Petersburg, KY. That was the first settlement in Boone Co. as Tanner's Station.

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
I'm located in Kenton County... you wouldn't happen to be the guy I saw detecting at the old Fox Run Golf Course this past weekend would you? Always good to have a buddy to tag along with. Let me know!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm located in Kenton County... you wouldn't happen to be the guy I saw detecting at the old Fox Run Golf Course this past weekend would you? Always good to have a buddy to tag along with. Let me know!
Looks like you are about 30 minutes from Petersburg. There should be a lot of places all around you guys.
Petersburg Opra House.jpg

My Child hood home in Petersburg.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two possible spots to try if you get to Petersburg:
PetersburgBCR6-16-77.jpg

Photo on left was the jail as I knew it.
Petersburg distillery.jpg

I believe there may have been several buildings on this site, all gone now. Best I can tell from google maps satellite view this site on the northwest end of town,
off of front street, along the river, is totally undeveloped. If I were still up there I'd sure go there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread