Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They would not give the exact location, just a vague North Georgia.

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
i live in north georgia and ive never found big foot....
man how come u adults get to find all the cool dead stuff? :icon_scratch:

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasureace13 said:
do you think theres a big foot?
i belive its a undiscovered species.
Hmmmm....I definately know that it is not the one that was stuffed in a freezer.. :icon_study:

CDMakaKvM

Greenie
Dec 24, 2006
I know this doesn't have much to do with treasure hunting, unless you're hunting for Bigfoot, but I'd like to answer one of the questions listed here. I've been studying the Bigfoot question for over 40 years and I'm more convinced now, than I've ever been that the creatures exist. Just a couple things to add here. In 1951 Eric Shipton found humanlike footprints at 19,000 ft in a pass in the Himalaya's. In 1967 Roger Paterson shot about 350 frames of 16mm color footage of the creature. I've watched the footage about 20 times at least and it doesn't look like a man in a fur suit to me. There are many scientists that have viewed this footage and also say it is real. These creatures have been viewed or footprints found in China, Russia, Himalaya's and mostly the pacific NW of N. America. I could go on and on, but if you're interested, there's plenty of info on the internet. And it's not a monster. It's simply a bipedal hominid much like a gorilla that has not been proven scientifically yet. And by the way, the guys that hoaxed the N. GA Bigfoot did nothing but bring shame on Georgian's and put the scientific study of Bigfoot in a bad light. It just gave all the skeptics out there another excuse to say, "You see, I told you there was no Bigfoot!". But once you do the research, you may change your mind. To me, that's the ultimate treasure hunt! (outside of finding a keg full of gold coins of course!LOL).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread