dieharddigger
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Didn't get out as much as I wanted,but had fun when I did and found some cool stuff! Would liked to have found some more good coin's,but I did score my first large cent, and a seated dime that is almost completely worn away.
I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous new year!
HH, Steve
I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous new year!
HH, Steve
Attachments
-
003.webp20.3 KB · Views: 1,357 -
006.webp30.1 KB · Views: 1,347 -
009.webp28.8 KB · Views: 1,355 -
011.webp34 KB · Views: 1,336 -
012.webp26.8 KB · Views: 1,330 -
015.webp19.1 KB · Views: 1,314 -
017.webp17.7 KB · Views: 1,329 -
018.webp17.1 KB · Views: 1,295 -
020.webp24.9 KB · Views: 1,286 -
021.webp29.3 KB · Views: 1,276 -
022.webp20.8 KB · Views: 1,273 -
023.webp22.8 KB · Views: 1,266
Looks like you have been busy this year! I love all of the buttons!!!
W!! I love em all. Wishing you all the best with finds in '09. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
RR






