What's new

Not a bad haul for lunchtime

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
"Hi, I'm looking for fiddy-cent pieces!"
$130 in rolls and loose.

Sorry, the Barber quarter I found tonite MD'ing in somebody's front yard.

AMC
 

Attachments

  • 102908-3.webp
    102908-3.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
Nice work on the finds AMC.

Was the Benjie loose or in a roll?

And grats on the barber... no matter how you get them they are always beautiful coins.

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Nice work on the finds AMC.

Was the Benjie loose or in a roll?

And grats on the barber... no matter how you get them they are always beautiful coins.

~Dave
Thanks for the interest, Dave. Ben was loose and on the front line. Only piece of silver in $50 worth. I MD'd that silver quarter, it was 2" underground.

AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom