ac385 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Ga Oct 20, 2008 #1 I picked up my first 100.00 in halves and found $21.50 in 40% and $0.50 in 90%. Nice way to start. Upvote 0
B BeerBelly Full Member Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Oct 20, 2008 #2 Nice!
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2008 #3 Awesome!!!
Narthoniel Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Excal 2 and E Trac Oct 20, 2008 #4 That is a stellar find, way to go! Feel free to send me some of the rolls you find .
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 20, 2008 #5 ac385 said: I picked up my first 100.00 in halves and found $21.50 in 40% and $0.50 in 90%. Nice way to start. Click to expand... Smells like virgin territory, hit that area hard! AMC
ac385 said: I picked up my first 100.00 in halves and found $21.50 in 40% and $0.50 in 90%. Nice way to start. Click to expand... Smells like virgin territory, hit that area hard! AMC
Mentone Grizz Sr. Member Joined Jul 27, 2007 Messages 452 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro Oct 20, 2008 #6 Great work!! I'm moving to Georgia!! - Grizz
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Oct 20, 2008 #7 Definately can't go wrong with that! Wish I was finding that kind of turnout! Hope it keeps up for you. ~Dave
Definately can't go wrong with that! Wish I was finding that kind of turnout! Hope it keeps up for you. ~Dave