Not a clue what I’m doing

Hi there, I’ve joined this hoping someone can help me identify some bone china, not sure if I’m on the right site but thought I’d give it a try.
My mums had this a long time and when she passed away 3 years ago I took this and a lot of other china back to my house.
If anyone can help identify it for me or knows what it’s worth , that would be great
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_4873.png
    IMG_4873.png
    626.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4874.png
    IMG_4874.png
    734.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4875.jpeg
    IMG_4875.jpeg
    811.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4876.jpeg
    IMG_4876.jpeg
    792.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4877.jpeg
    IMG_4877.jpeg
    769.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4878.jpeg
    IMG_4878.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4879.jpeg
    IMG_4879.jpeg
    767.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4880.jpeg
    IMG_4880.jpeg
    963.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4881.jpeg
    IMG_4881.jpeg
    817.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4882.jpeg
    IMG_4882.jpeg
    831.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4883.jpeg
    IMG_4883.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4884.jpeg
    IMG_4884.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4887.jpeg
    IMG_4887.jpeg
    798.5 KB · Views: 10
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Upvote 1
Hi there, I’ve joined this hoping someone can help me identify some bone china, not sure if I’m on the right site but thought I’d give it a try.
My mums had this a long time and when she passed away 3 years ago I took this and a lot of other china back to my house.
If anyone can help identify it for me or knows what it’s worth , that would be great
Thanks in advance
Welcome aboard!👋🏼
Pretty sure that is by Royal Worcester—Marquis bone china and I don’t recall exact pattern name, but believe it is Orchard or some derivative there of. Value ranges widely from what I have experienced over the last few years and I’m sure there are others that can better speak to that. Good luck!👍🏼

Upvote 2
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
Thanks, how do I add that I’m in the UK to my introduction please :-)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back