Not a good load, but not a skunk

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
I picked up another $3k worth of halfs from the bank. They were Brinks rolls, and a lot of them seemed to be unravelling on one end - some others have noted that the ends of some of the rolls look like they were opened and then pressed back together. I took a look at the end of the rolls, and it does not look like they were opened, but with that said, I can't explain what's causing this issue. Anyway, I was not too worried, as the last few Brinks loads have been very good to me!

One box had 3 40%, and the rest held no silver or coins of interest. Oh well, at least I did not get totally skunked. Also, along with the good boxes come the bad boxes. This is still fun!

Good night!

Upvote 0

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STDevil said:
They were Brinks rolls, and a lot of them seemed to be unravelling on one end - some others have noted that the ends of some of the rolls look like they were opened and then pressed back together. I took a look at the end of the rolls, and it does not look like they were opened, but with that said, I can't explain what's causing this issue.

all my Brinks rolls lately have been very poorly rolled. I can unwrap them very easily where the CWI rolls are very tight at both ends and we tear them open.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions