Not a good load, but not a skunk

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
I picked up another $3k worth of halfs from the bank. They were Brinks rolls, and a lot of them seemed to be unravelling on one end - some others have noted that the ends of some of the rolls look like they were opened and then pressed back together. I took a look at the end of the rolls, and it does not look like they were opened, but with that said, I can't explain what's causing this issue. Anyway, I was not too worried, as the last few Brinks loads have been very good to me!

One box had 3 40%, and the rest held no silver or coins of interest. Oh well, at least I did not get totally skunked. Also, along with the good boxes come the bad boxes. This is still fun!

Good night!

Upvote 0

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STDevil said:
They were Brinks rolls, and a lot of them seemed to be unravelling on one end - some others have noted that the ends of some of the rolls look like they were opened and then pressed back together. I took a look at the end of the rolls, and it does not look like they were opened, but with that said, I can't explain what's causing this issue.

all my Brinks rolls lately have been very poorly rolled. I can unwrap them very easily where the CWI rolls are very tight at both ends and we tear them open.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread