What's new

Not a West Point quarter but I'll take it.

Corvus

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2019
Messages
64
Reaction score
202
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a pair of rolls from the bank as still trying to complete my "W" set. Nada, but managed my first 90% silver quarter: a Standing Liberty 1926-S.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1343.webp
    IMG_1343.webp
    474.5 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 15
Sweet, what W quarters are you still looking for?
 
I need quite a few myself I always check my quarters at the car wash that's where I have found all the ones I have plus got a bonus silver quarter from there and a Susan B dollar. I have quite a few doubles. I'll look through and see if the bat quarter is one if so I'll send you one that's not grimy.
 
I need quite a few myself I always check my quarters at the car wash that's where I have found all the ones I have plus got a bonus silver quarter from there and a Susan B dollar. I have quite a few doubles. I'll look through and see if the bat quarter is one if so I'll send you one that's not grimy.

Thanks, but don't want to break the forum rules about trading/selling. If the hunt means more SLQs, I'm still hunting.
 
That’s a good idea to search the quarter’s
From the bank and car wash
Maybe I’ll get lucky.
Congratulations on your recovery
 
Meh, good barter material
This comment highlights one of the major problems with the new site format: it's bringing non-CRHers into this forum to trash a guy that just pulled a 96 yr old coin from a roll he got from his local bank.
 
This comment highlights one of the major problems with the new site format: it's bringing non-CRHers into this forum to trash a guy that just pulled a 96 yr old coin from a roll he got from his local bank.
No crying. It’s a great coin. But better as barter material
 
No crying. It’s a great coin. But better as barter material

No offence taken. I don't consider it to be in collectible condition. I feel the same way about worn post-35 Mercs and any 1921 Morgans. I'm worse about the post-Liberty issues such as Kennedy, FDR, and Washington silver; those are just bullion to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom