- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 20,871
- Reaction score
- 2,539
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Louisiana
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey LA Beep,
Welcome! Great to have you on board. Honest to goodness, when I first joined up seemed there was no one from Louisiana here except for Noodle. For a long time, it was just she and I here, now all of the sudden everyone's joining up. Oh my, "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
RR
Welcome! Great to have you on board. Honest to goodness, when I first joined up seemed there was no one from Louisiana here except for Noodle. For a long time, it was just she and I here, now all of the sudden everyone's joining up. Oh my, "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
RR

, and then.......LOOK OUT!








