What's new

Not much but its my first!!

MalibuKid

Greenie
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Adair Co. Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro


1st Texas Titan 9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much but it's my first!!

My ol' pal hooked me up at an old church...... Not "east coast old" but early 1900's. Since Oklahoma didn't become a state until 1907 ...... It's old to us. Found my first silver ever and I am stoked!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
Upvote 20
Glad I had my shades on, almost put my eyes out. Good day for this broke county.
 
really cool - glad you got your first silver !!!
 
Great finds !! what you lack in quantity you made up for in quality...LOVE the Merc, it is one of my favorite coins..would have liked to have seen both sides! Thanks for sharing...ddf
 
WOO HOO! :occasion18: Congratulations on not hitting either one with the shovel....(oops, I forgot you didn't show a pic of the backsides).
 
Great finds !! what you lack in quantity you made up for in quality...LOVE the Merc, it is one of my favorite coins..would have liked to have seen both sides! Thanks for sharing...ddf

Here is the back and yes I hit the Roosevelt with the shovel but NOT the merc Pic is of the merc
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
Nice find, congrats on your first silver! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the Silver find , I remember My first Silver find , I looked at it several X driving back Home and almost went off the road ...lol... HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom