A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 25, 2015 #1 I looked for 3 hours today and only found these. Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2015 #2 Ha!... Don't you mean I only looked for 3 hours and found these!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 25, 2015 Thread Owner #3 GatorBoy said: Ha!... Don't you mean I only looked for 3 hours and found these! Click to expand... This is an incredible field that has been turned. Unfortunately it has only had .2 inches of rain. If we would ever get a decent rain, I think I would find some.
GatorBoy said: Ha!... Don't you mean I only looked for 3 hours and found these! Click to expand... This is an incredible field that has been turned. Unfortunately it has only had .2 inches of rain. If we would ever get a decent rain, I think I would find some.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2015 #4 I just watched the weather you have some downpours coming towards you
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2015 #5 Those are super nice and apparently it is an incredible field...you are very lucky!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2015 #6 We should get some rain tomorrow. Its a good time due to me going back to work At least the points in your area are bigger. Nice finds
We should get some rain tomorrow. Its a good time due to me going back to work At least the points in your area are bigger. Nice finds