bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 9, 2013 #1 Really low tide today. Got out while I could. Just a couple quartz tools and jasper scraper. Also found a ring. Attachments image-363208027.webp 79.4 KB · Views: 97 image-3256902922.webp 29.3 KB · Views: 104 image-646673822.webp 22.3 KB · Views: 101 Upvote 0
Really low tide today. Got out while I could. Just a couple quartz tools and jasper scraper. Also found a ring.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2013 #2 bsit1361 said: Really low tide today. Got out while I could. Just a couple quartz tools and jasper scraper. Also found a ring. Click to expand... There ya go. Some well worked items.. Is the ring gold or silver and marks on the inside??
bsit1361 said: Really low tide today. Got out while I could. Just a couple quartz tools and jasper scraper. Also found a ring. Click to expand... There ya go. Some well worked items.. Is the ring gold or silver and marks on the inside??
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 10, 2013 Thread Owner #3 It says titanium fg I think. Is that good or worth anything?