What's new

Not New To CRHing, But New To Halves. Advice?

craigpcdmc

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have been through many pennies and have been lucky. I am picking up a box tomorrow, but we are going to get about 2 feet of snow here on the east coast. :dontknow: Any advice? :hello: :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
my advice is get them quick b4 the snow comes. :tongue3:
Where on the east coast, I'm on the east coast too :wav:
 
Get the coins early. :coffee2: Have your coffee. :tongue3: Search til your goofy. :hello2: Be happy if you find any!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :hello2:
 
I know to pick out the silver. :laughing9: :laughing7: How many 40%ers/90%ers should i expect per box
 
How many 40%ers/90%ers should i expect per box

This is a quest. not a gurarantee! Don't be blinded by the unbelievable posts of late. They are just that...unbelievable
 
craigpcdmc said:
I know to pick out the silver. :laughing9: :laughing7: How many 40%ers/90%ers should i expect per box

Sorry, couldn't resist! ;D Hard to predict what to expect. Could be 0 or 100. Most likely less than 10 though.

Joad
 
Try the bank walk-in, asking for loose halves. You might very well be in virgin territory, I've seen it happen (on this forum) over and over again. That's also been my experience when I began searching over two years ago....then the competetion came out of the woodwork!
 
150? Anything less not worth it. send them to me. ;D
 
enamal, I will be sure to send you some (pictures lol). I am hoping to get maby 10, thats my goal. I am off of school again today. Only a two day school week! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom