What's new

Not one coin ! Unless there are some in the locked box I found ! UPDATE !

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
2,220
Reaction score
904
Golden Thread
1
Location
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
January 9th and I can still get out ! Most of the 6 inches of snow we had has melted and tempertures were a balmy 38 today ! I am very limited to where I can dig as only the south slopes covered with leaves or heavy matted grass are not frozen solid. I hunted the south facing slope of another costal stream . There was an old buggy trail that followed the stream. I walked and detected this trail where it was not frozen. The signals were scattered yet fairly steady . I don;t ever remember finding 4 harmonica reeds on a single hunt and yet not find a single coin. Unless there are some in the hand made wooden box I found hidden or lost just under the leaves at the base of a big oak . I have not opened it yet ! It looks like a school carpentry project. My wife is dying to see what is inside . Any guesses ?? It makes very little noise when shaken so I am guessing paper . I just hope it is green paper !! Thanks for looking !! MaineRelic. I waited till after the football game was over to open the box. I had the drill all ready. It took all of 10 seconds with my wife waiting impatiently ! A little bit of tobacco is all that was in the box . Not wacky tobacco just plain rolling tobacco . Next time :( :( MaineRelic
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1573.webp
    IMG_1573.webp
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,966
  • IMG_1575.webp
    IMG_1575.webp
    26 KB · Views: 1,948
  • IMG_1578.webp
    IMG_1578.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,960
  • IMG_1583.webp
    IMG_1583.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,944
  • IMG_1582.webp
    IMG_1582.webp
    33 KB · Views: 1,940
  • IMG_1581.webp
    IMG_1581.webp
    22 KB · Views: 1,932
  • IMG_1579.webp
    IMG_1579.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,941
  • IMG_1580.webp
    IMG_1580.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,929
  • IMG_1584.webp
    IMG_1584.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,666
Upvote 0
allen said:
cremation ashes ?

The man was killed to by collecting as many antiques in the house and then caught fire and was buried in that box. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
Damn but make please to open the box and ....! half the world is waiting. :tongue3:
 
Tobacco :icon_scratch: :dontknow: ??? ::) :tongue3: why would someone lock it up ??? must be Cuban :laughing7:
 
OK Mail it to Me and iI will Open it for You!!! I have alot of tools to get it open for you!!! Chug OOPS sorry i was looking at my previous posts and did not see this on your original message Chug


I waited till after the football game was over to open the box. I had the drill all ready. It took all of 10 seconds with my wife waiting impatiently ! A little bit of tobacco is all that was in the box . Not wacky tobacco just plain rolling tobacco . Next time MaineRelic
 
dfx willy said:
ITS NOT A LIGHTER its a pocket warmer. i had one of those as a kid .i forget how they work. willy

sorry it is a lighter,, Not a pocket warmer. pocket lamp actually.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom