What's new

Not one or two but.... 40 !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, :D

My bank tellers know me well... :headbang: They told me to check with them at the end of every month I checked with them the other day. The first teller said she did not have anything. The 2nd said she had something. She said they were not worth much and I could have them. I said what are they? ??? :icon_scratch: She said buffalo nickles but they are all dateless. Now I know dateless Buffalo's are supposed to have no collector value.... :icon_scratch: Well I disagree, even without the date they are an awesome coin and I'm happy to take them. So my score was a full roll of dateless Buffalo's well some have dates!!! :o :icon_thumleft: ;D

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Attachments

  • bankalo 005.webp
    bankalo 005.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 519
  • bankalo 004.webp
    bankalo 004.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 510
  • bankalo 003.webp
    bankalo 003.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 500
  • bankalo 002.webp
    bankalo 002.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 504
  • bankalo 001.webp
    bankalo 001.webp
    77 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0
Yea bru that is the first thing I checked for, but no luck.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
thats awesome! those are some nice tellers you got there, and one day soon you'll come across that 3 legged buff
 
I would put the dateless ones in vinegar. It is fun to see the dates come up and if they have a mint mark they can be worth a few bucks! Nice find.

Maine_Jim
 
Just toss it in and check it once a day or so. I've had it take a couple weeks. You should see something appear fairly quick on some of them. There is also a product called nik-a-date.(sp?) I've never used it but got half a buffalo book filled with vinegar. You'll be surprised at what appears but it does change the color of the coin a bit but what do you have to lose - the coin will still be worth a nickel!

Maine_Jim
 
Yea... :icon_scratch:

I have a lot of dateless buffalos... :hello:

Keep @ it and HH!! :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
I used that nic-a-date stuff on all of them one was a 1913 D rest mostly 1916-1918.

Keep @ It and HH!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom