larson1951
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,974
- Reaction score
- 3,894
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0
Funny, I can see the boat stone just put up in another new thread, but can't see what Larson puts up

I had a hard time viewing Larson's pictures on my old phone. He must have one bad high resolution camera. My iPhone 4S would crash after viewing 2 of Larson's pics, If I got to see that many. Being that a link is posted this time, I doubt resolution has any thing to do with it. Well.... On second thought, it could be. What does your system do Quito?Funny, I can see the boat stone just put up in another new thread, but can't see what Larson puts up