Not so Amazing Teller stories.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Well with the good comes the bad. I posted a little while ago about Amazing tellers so that all is balanced in this world I should also mention the not so amazing. I'm not really being fair but it was a little frustrating for me as my Tue. pickup was not there and that has not happend in the year that I have a standing order with them?.

Wed. pick up was 2 boxes short. My normal standing order of 2 was there but she forgot to order 4 as I asked for last week because they were starting to produce. Needless to say I was disappointed but bit my tongue and they promised all 4 would be ordered for next week.

Box 1 = 22keepers including 2 Benz and a 64
Box 2 = 1 40%'r
Wonder what the other 4 might have produced?

Mojo

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coinmojo said:
Wonder what the other 4 might have produced?

Mojo

Ay, you WILL find out next week; I too had 4 that did not come in this week but was promised they will next week.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I can't stand it when they forget to order boxes. Especially if they are not nice enough to call you and tell you don't drive down here. I got a buddy started doing this. I pick up 4 boxes from a certain bank, that he also put an order in at. Well I go after him to get my 4 and there is only two. Teller says oh we forgot to order enough. Which that killed me cause that was in the middle of a silver vain. That's my fault though for having him hit up the same bank. But that's what makes me frustrated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions