berti Full Member Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 109 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Aug 15, 2013 #1 Not sure if im seein to much into these or if I should just look for reg arrowheads and pass this stuff up. Upvote 0
Not sure if im seein to much into these or if I should just look for reg arrowheads and pass this stuff up.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2013 #2 Keep looking. Find the flint flakes first then everything else will pop out at you once you learn to recognize worked flint. Those look like they should be something but are not. All natural. Welcome to the forum Berti.
Keep looking. Find the flint flakes first then everything else will pop out at you once you learn to recognize worked flint. Those look like they should be something but are not. All natural. Welcome to the forum Berti.
berti Full Member Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 109 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Aug 15, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Cool I will do that more I get side tracked rather easy walkin a new creek.