What's new

Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

eawoman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Miami FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO GARRETT
Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

*** Everyone's been asking about the size.. It is 6 inches long. At first it looked like it was silver plated but now as I clean it, it looks like it is copper???? It was also found on the beach. I am so confused.

Hello this was one of the items I found hunting today. It does not have any word marking that I can see only the decorative wiggle lines going down the handle. It does not seem like a broken off handle the end is rounded and smooth. Well hopefully someone has an idea. THANKS IN ADVANCE. Elizabeth

Thanks for the guess of screwdrivers but it is all metal and does not seem to be a screwdriver handle but then again I do not know what it is.. thanks again..
 

Attachments

  • june112011-1.webp
    june112011-1.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 742
  • handle1.webp
    handle1.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 720
  • handle2.webp
    handle2.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 726
  • handle backside.webp
    handle backside.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 523
  • handlenew image.webp
    handlenew image.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 515
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

bigcypresshunter said:
ivan salis said:
not on a long long time --wonder where da crazy man is at? plehbah that is.
Someone told me they saw him on the wagon at a homeless shelter with his dog and metal detector. :wink: :wink:

I will have to get a magnet to it this weekend and update everyone.. I found it on the beach.

Elizabeth
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

Very cool find. did you learn any more about it?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

It's a miniature oar that also serves a tongue depressor. M ::) nty
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

I still think its a vintage mixing paddle of some description, whether for dental impression compounds or for food. It even has some white residue still on the paddle. Breezie

PS: Monty, it could be a spanking paddle used on naughty squirrels when they misbehave at Nut School! :laughing7: Did you ever get rid of your destructive squirrels?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

Mixing stick for an oil painters palette! :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

Breezie I got two since the first of the year. One was up to no good under the hood of my car where I spent over $300 to repair the damage they did last year. Looks like they are nest building. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom