What's new

Not sure if it's a badge or plate

rx_prozac

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 24, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Munfordville, KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, garrett ace apex,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this a couple inches down. I live in munfordville ky and I dont know if it has any significance to the city. I can't find logo or symbols on google. 20201127_175338.webp
 
Yes, it's the plate from a no.4 wood... Powerbilt Citation

Powerbilt.webp
 
Upvote 0
‘Citation’ was a trademark of the Hillerich & Bradsbury Company of Louisville, Kentucky. In that stylised script form it was first used in 1955, but not registered until 1971, and expired in 1993. The company still exists and famously made the ‘Louisville Slugger’ baseball bat until 2015, when the rights were sold to Wilson.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. It's better than digging bottle tops
 
Upvote 0
Interesting find... and great ID you guys! Thanks for sharing.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom