What's new

Not sure what this is. Possible foreign coin?

Lucas1980

Greenie
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need help identifying. Anyone have any suggestions?penny for size comparison. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1460240845548-1878827552.webp
    1460240845548-1878827552.webp
    405 KB · Views: 172
  • 14602410608321762354393.webp
    14602410608321762354393.webp
    311.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 1460241158468-393307919.webp
    1460241158468-393307919.webp
    325.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 14602412167451967580426.webp
    14602412167451967580426.webp
    565 KB · Views: 191
Ha think I figured it out looks to be a fake four reale. Found it detecting an old house from the 1800s so thought I had something good. Still a cool find not positive it is fake but pretty darn sure.
 
Upvote 0
The details look a bit sloppy but no expert on Spanish cobs.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Upvote 0
Ha think I figured it out looks to be a fake four reale. Found it detecting an old house from the 1800s so thought I had something good. Still a cool find not positive it is fake but pretty darn sure.

yeah it's fake.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom