berti Full Member Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 109 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Aug 11, 2013 #1 Upvote 0
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2013 #2 I don't see any deliberate flaking, looks water worn. good eye HH
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2013 #3 I would have picked it up.. Just by the photos here and a close look I think its natural.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,033 Reaction score 9,232 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 12, 2013 #4 monsterrack said: I don't see any deliberate flaking, looks water worn. good eye HH Click to expand... ...but is sure is pretending to be something, trying real hard too.
monsterrack said: I don't see any deliberate flaking, looks water worn. good eye HH Click to expand... ...but is sure is pretending to be something, trying real hard too.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 12, 2013 #5 Perhaps a preform? I think I would hold it until a knowledgable person is able to study it in hand. If this is nature, it's a good fooling she laid on you. Or, most of us, had we found it.
Perhaps a preform? I think I would hold it until a knowledgable person is able to study it in hand. If this is nature, it's a good fooling she laid on you. Or, most of us, had we found it.