D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 21, 2019 #1 Found this the other day among some CW artifacts. Seems to be made of lead and not sure what it is Attachments 20191121_170816.webp 1 MB · Views: 102 20191121_170821.webp 191.1 KB · Views: 85
plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2019 #2 Could be a collar stud Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2019 #3 Pewter cufflink Upvote 0
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 21, 2019 Thread Owner #4 thanks its my first Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2019 #5 Didn't someone post one identical or close to identical recently? Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,179 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 22, 2019 #6 I'm with Bob on this one, I'm thinking 19thc cuff link. Dave Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Nov 22, 2019 #7 I dug one a few weeks ago that was the same shape but gold plated, I then threw it in my pouch and it broke at the attachment on the back, I’ll post pictures if I can find it. Upvote 0
I dug one a few weeks ago that was the same shape but gold plated, I then threw it in my pouch and it broke at the attachment on the back, I’ll post pictures if I can find it.