What's new

Not too bad

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Today was not too bad. No, I didn't find gold and I didn't find silver. But I did manage to have a great morning with my daughter and my grandson. While they kayaked I hunted. I didn't find any jewelry but that's not quite true. I did find a cheap hoop earring, religious charm, a fish hook and a big nut plus a small handful of change. NOPE today was not bad at all.

072510.jpg


Front and back of the charm I found.

Charm072510.jpg

May your day be as good or better! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Any day you can spend with you kids and grand children makes it a good day. :hello:
 
you had one of the best kind of days! irreplaceable! hope you have many more!
 
Nice way to spend a day! I predict a big score on your next outing. I can feel it.
 
I guess you could say your double blessed
 
What's nicer than spending the morning with your loved ones, and doing something that you really enjoy.

U.
 
Mumsie,

My trip to Daytona Beach yesterday was a total bust. So congrats to you.

All I found was a penny, the broken stem of a pair of sunglasses, and a token for a local arcade.

I was dying for some kind of a signal (anything) and all I got was a lot of low threshold hum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom