What's new

Not too much today.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Got out a little today. Water was high but managed to go home with a few things. All quartz besides part of a rhyolite knife. Broken knife and and large tool. 2 broke points and one broke rough point. Found out the waders are leaking too.
 

Attachments

  • image-2713086567.webp
    image-2713086567.webp
    29 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2051264659.webp
    image-2051264659.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image-4070072445.webp
    image-4070072445.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3747057243.webp
    image-3747057243.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Not bad at all. Better than the day I had yesterday. I got 1 small scraper
 
That was my yesterday too
 
Dang 2 days in a row of hunting? Must be nice. Im lucky if I get to go 2x a week. Those arrowheads look pretty good to me.
 
I'm lucky to get two days a week too. Wife worked all weekend and one of my spots is ten minutes away. Today I traveled to walk an old spot I hadn't been to in a while hoping the water was low.
 
The water here is very high now due to a week of rain. Weather person says rain for M and T here again. Hope not though, most of my spots are under water now and was hoping to hit a good old spot but when I drove by today it is under water again. Maybe summer before I can get to it again.
 
Flood watch here. Nice finds Bsit Quartz is good....I am trying to figure how you did that second picture?? What is that?? lol8-)
 
That's a photo looking down into his scoop. It looks like a big spaghetti server.
 
That's the end of my walking flipping stick. I notched it and inserted a slotted ladle then wrapped it. It's my best friend in the winter and the water is deep. This one has lasted 2 or 3 years.
 
Bahahaha I must be tired. I swear I kept blowing that picture up and was like what is that... :dontknow:. I thought it was a sink at first,lol. I see it now. I had better stay away from any type of identification:laughing7:
I got cabin fever bad.
 
It was like one of those photos you stare at and relax your eyes and see something totally different.
 
Yep that me. Cool tool.
 
Nice finds, love the tool you pick them from the water with, genious!
 
Thanks. It keeps the hands warm and hits those spots I normally couldn't get too. It scooped plenty of flakes. Wish it would've grabbed me a killer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom