Lorrain.
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2011
- Messages
- 978
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to "write home about", but it is one of the prettier silver toe rings
that I have found on the beach.
This one I found in dry sand...about 5 " deep
It's a small size....the photo was enlarged to show the detail.
Other than clads and metal junk, this was it for a 2 hour hunt in 82*weather this morning.
thanks for looking
Lorraine
that I have found on the beach.
This one I found in dry sand...about 5 " deep
It's a small size....the photo was enlarged to show the detail.
Other than clads and metal junk, this was it for a 2 hour hunt in 82*weather this morning.
thanks for looking
Lorraine
Attachments
Upvote
0









