What's new

Nothing yet but soon

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a possibly good spot today plenty of pieces laying around.... Didn't find a point today but got to be one close
 
Upvote 0
Wrong button..... And I found what I thinks a scraper
 

Attachments

  • 1492824578731.webp
    1492824578731.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 1492824645688.webp
    1492824645688.webp
    19 KB · Views: 106
  • 1492824743845.webp
    1492824743845.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 93
Looks like some flakes or scrapers but really hard to verify without seeing the edges and the flaking clearer. But I'm sure you know what you got good luck with the new spot hope you find a nice "hotspot " that's what I call them anyways
 
Coosakid you keep looking and you will find something. When I first started I was ready to give up walking over them, walking for miles and finding nothing, but then I learned just where to look. :icon_thumleft:Good luck
 
looks like you're in a good spot ! That bottom left one on your hand looks interesting..
 
Hope my luck changes soon... There was flakes everywhere from top of the hill down to the branch.... Just need a Good rain... Breaking the kayak out tomorrow see if my luck changes ... Appreciate y'all being so cool all the time.... Pretty much the reason I hunt so much now.. And helps actually knowing what to look for, that's why I dont mind criticism
 
Hope my luck changes soon... There was flakes everywhere from top of the hill down to the branch.... Just need a Good rain... Breaking the kayak out tomorrow see if my luck changes ... Appreciate y'all being so cool all the time.... Pretty much the reason I hunt so much now.. And helps actually knowing what to look for, that's why I dont mind criticism

What criticism hopefully not from me, ha ha. I like to joke sometimes but I know your struggle I looked the other day for 5 hours and found nothing but flakes and broken pieces. Couple of pottery shards but I wasnt looking for pottery I was looking for a POINT and would of even settled for a ugly scraper by the end of the day but it never came. So dont feel bad it makes the nice ones more special when you find one.
 
I worded it wrong rock- what I meant was if it wasn't for y'all showing me right from wrong.... I'd just have a rock collection instead of real artifact
 
Thats okay so you getting any rain? Seems like rain comes almost each week for days on end like now. Had a 10 car pile up on 75 yesterday of course I got stuck in the traffic overflow trying to get around it. What a mess
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom