What's new

Nov 20 Big Coppers and...short Video

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
2,717
Golden Thread
3
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[youtube=425,350]s_nSl8OwIx8[/youtube]

A fun hunt, and fun to make, hope you like it.
Rick
 
Upvote 0
Great hunt. Did a great job on it. I like those big old coins. Congradulations.....
 
Thanks Guys, even tough the finds wern't great, I was happy to capture the moment of the discovery.
 
Great looking coin finds there Mike! :o
I thought it was funny how after you found the pocket watch you then just dropped it back into the hole! :laughing7:

I'd love to know what those coins were that you found?

Cheers,
Dave
 
Antiquarian said:
Great looking coin finds there Mike! :o
I thought it was funny how after you found the pocket watch you then just dropped it back into the hole! :laughing7:

I'd love to know what those coins were that you found?

Cheers,
Dave

1832, and 1856 Nova Scotia 1 Penny tokens.
Only the one cleaned up.
 

Attachments

  • find10-43c.webp
    find10-43c.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 179
"Greenie", "Big 'Un"......LOVE IT! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom