Ahab8
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2013
- Messages
- 8,427
- Reaction score
- 8,293
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Topsham, Maine
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #61
Thread Owner
I'm crazy in another sense... more about being organized and having everything I need with me. I try to keep it pretty normal, but believe me if I had a stack of cash with no good purpose IH and I would likely be hauling a trailer with some type of 4 wheeler and a drone strapped to the top of it. That would be besides a dozen detectors, shovels, sifters... like a little mobile warehouse of detecting gear. Luckily I'm in no position to even think about being that nuts, but I know the beast lies within.
Now that would be cool! I would NEVER be at home lol
(no guarantees in detecting) Funny how it used to be with me seeming to have the magic coil, but you hung in long enough to flip it. I think your reign has been a few years now so I think it's about time it turns back.








