What's new

NOWS THE TIME TO START AND LOOK FOR DEALS

ThanksCasper!! :thumbsup:
 
Yeah, I get cold opening the fridge for a Coke.
 
Nice deals, Casper. I like the farmer john wetsuit the first post and the step in jacket on the second post. I already have dive boots, but didn't see any zippers on the legs and that might be a tight fit. Maybe I'm just lazy......I also bought a hood to use when I rent the wetsuit from the dive shop and use under armour gloves in the water where I go, but I live in south, ga and that makes a difference from our members in the surf and up north in the colder areas.
 
Casper I am a light weight= snow ice and water means I'll be staying on the porch. are you carrying Ice skates in your right hand ?


But there is a math formula that translates temperatures from northern regions to the Florida equivalent.


Example: In Northern Michigan the temperature is 40 in January (called a heat wave by locals), in Florida that same 40 degrees is equivalent to 25 degrees ( for each state north of the target state(in this case Florida) multiply the number of states between by 3 and subtract for the correct feels like temperature.

Here in Central Florida if there was even a dusting of snow all common driving sense ends and it would be improbable to travel anywhere. But there would be at least two bus loads of tourist at the beach from somewhere north saying " nice weather glad I brought my swim trunks"
 
Casper I am a light weight= snow ice and water means I'll be staying on the porch. are you carrying Ice skates in your right hand ?


But there is a math formula that translates temperatures from northern regions to the Florida equivalent.


Example: In Northern Michigan the temperature is 40 in January (called a heat wave by locals), in Florida that same 40 degrees is equivalent to 25 degrees ( for each state north of the target state(in this case Florida) multiply the number of states between by 3 and subtract for the correct feels like temperature.

Here in Central Florida if there was even a dusting of snow all common driving sense ends and it would be improbable to travel anywhere. But there would be at least two bus loads of tourist at the beach from somewhere north saying " nice weather glad I brought my swim trunks"

whites pi pro in my right hand
Ive got friends in Fla, that either don't hunt in your colder months or wear a wet suit
where as any time of the year for me when I visit Fla, - tee shirt and trunks are fine - most times down there - you will see me wearing a sweatshirt - I do this to keep the sun and the jellyfish off me - other than that - your coldest waters any time of the year are warmer than ours anytime of the year
 
Thanks Casper
 
Hey Casper, or anyone else, have you ever bought anything from tommy d sports? They have some very low priced wetsuits. Ive never owned a wetsuit before. Just wondering about the quality or if there is a big difference in brands. thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom