Bassbro33 Tenderfoot Joined May 11, 2024 Messages 3 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 May 11, 2024 #1 It's nothing special but I live the shape of this Nu Grape bottle. Not sure on the dating. Dug in Frakes Ky. Bell Co. Attachments 20240511_180523.webp 590.3 KB · Views: 81 Upvote 4
It's nothing special but I live the shape of this Nu Grape bottle. Not sure on the dating. Dug in Frakes Ky. Bell Co.
Chilli Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 10, 2022 Messages 5,420 Reaction score 31,207 Golden Thread 0 Location OZ (Down Under) Central Victoria. Golden Triangle. Detector(s) used Xterra 705 Gold Monster 2000 May 11, 2024 #2 Bassbro33 said: It's nothing special but I live the shape of this Nu Grape bottle. Not sure on the dating. Dug in Frakes Ky. Bell Co. Click to expand... That is a nice shaped bottle for sure.
Bassbro33 said: It's nothing special but I live the shape of this Nu Grape bottle. Not sure on the dating. Dug in Frakes Ky. Bell Co. Click to expand... That is a nice shaped bottle for sure.