Mar 29, 2013
Endicott NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Matilda the nosey beagle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, my name is Amy, I live in the southern tier of NY but I am originally from NEPA.
I recently bought a Garrett Ace 250 and I really love it. My first experience with metal detecting was with my Dad when I
was younger. That metal detector sparked the treasure hunter in me, even though it weighed a ton, and was so hard to
use and understand. My Ace 250 is so much more user friendly! So far I have found $ .38 in clad and I can't wait for the rain to stop so
I can find some more. I look forward to making some new friends here, so don't hesitate to say hi.:wave:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from under sand :hello:

OP
OP
A

amymnnm

Mar 29, 2013
Endicott NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Matilda the nosey beagle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone for the great welcome, I look forward to getting to know you all!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME TO TNET-----EAST OF BINGHAMTON HERE

gman7665

Mar 1, 2013
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Amy, I just got the Ace 350 about a month or so ago , Its Great I have found some Silver jewelry and Many penny's...lol... My first Old penny was a 1838 Large cent here at My Place in Campville also found a Indian head 1907 here. a Silver ring w/ a Aquamarine stone in it as well as a Silver Cross pendant and Chain. The cross is .975 and the ring is .925 ...No mrker on the chain but pretty sure its solid...

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from owego/apalachin area

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread