Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a naysayer admits that it is their OPINION that they are expressing. not fact, merely an opinion.

EVERYTHING about Oak Island is speculation except for the continuing lack of evidence that anything of value or pre-1795 prospecting exists.

So far . . . nada. Zip. Nothing. A waste of time and effort.

finally a naysayer admits that it is their OPINION that they are expressing. not fact, merely an opinion.

...and you, will, calling one a naysayer is your OPINION that you are expressing, NOT FACT, merely an opinion.
What makes you think that you are any different?
You do need to give it a rest, my friend.

607 posts and still no one has been able to provided any factual evidence that hoax island hosted anything other than common human habitation...

607 posts and still no one has been able to provided any factual evidence that hoax island hosted anything other than common human habitation...

and here I thought a thread about factual information on Oak Island would have no posts...

Yep....no facts ever but fiction galore....

You are missing the point Singlestack. There is a tremendous amount of evidence somebody was on the island in the 15th century. The question is not whether there is a treasure on OI , but rather, who was there, and what were they doing?

serious question; why do you come here EVERY DAY and literally post the same thing EVERY TIME.

you add no original thoughts. no speculation or ideas.

There is a tremendous amount of evidence somebody was on the island in the 15th century.

Where is there evidence of anything 15th century?

Where is there evidence of anything 15th century?

People that claim nothing happened on Oak Island are just as bad as those who claim the Templars deposited a treasure there. So let me guess...........you don't believe in dendrochronology?

Last edited:
You are missing the point Singlestack. There is a tremendous amount of evidence somebody was on the island in the 15th century. The question is not whether there is a treasure on OI , but rather, who was there, and what were they doing?

I’ve never said no one visited or was was on hoax island in the 1500’s, there probably were people living there.

But it’s a fact that there was never a deep pit with log platforms, a stone engraved with cryptic writing at 90 feet, or flood tunnels ever on the island. These were all fictional tales created to fleece folks out of money....

Post #615 and still no evidence...

I’ve never said no one visited or was was on hoax island in the 1500’s, there probably were people living there.
Yep... The assumption that the people that visited Oak island buried a vast treasure hoard on the island with a complex set of booby traps is what has been shown to be total lacking in evidence..

As to when people first visited Oak Island I do not think anyone really knows...

Yep... The assumption that the people that visited Oak island buried a vast treasure hoard on the island with a complex set of booby traps is what has been shown to be total lacking in evidence..

As to when people first visited Oak Island I do not think anyone really knows...

Or aliens according to some....

But it’s a fact that there was never a deep pit with log platforms, a stone engraved with cryptic writing at 90 feet, or flood tunnels ever on the island. These were all fictional tales created to fleece folks out of money....

Post #615 and still no evidence...

prove that

I still think the "Money Pit" was an outhouse.

Bonanza...I Think We Have A Winner!

I Think we have a winner.jpg

Yes... The Freemason Depositors...Have proven that they did leave a vast Treasure on Oak Island...By their cunningness and their lack of evidence.... which has "Not" been found...This is their Proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back