Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Those statements are absolute nonsense. Last week it was King Arthur bringing 100,000 men to oak island for a trip to Kentucky.
You keep stretching the truth of what I said to make yourself look proper in your quotes. No where have I said 100,000 men of King Arthur's went to Oak Island and then a trip to Kentucky. Post the quote or eat your own words. And stop the **** about time machines that was posted in jest and you keep making a big deal out of it.

And how do you classify these fantasy alternative pseudo histories by Wilson & Blackett, Halpern, Muir, and other charlatan "BIG HOAX" quasi historians for profit?

I have not quoted from Halpern or any charlatan "Bib Hoax" that is your words. My information comes from documented old Welsh books which you have never read.

What are you guys arguing about? They finally found the Holy Castor last episode.

holy castor.png

... The Historians and Academics have to believe the way they do even though they know better.
Most of them have families to feed and a status in the public eye. They can not go against the system.
For once, read the 9 books of Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett, at least read one of them, "The King Arthur Conspiracy."
Make up your own damn mind and do not let the Academics control your mind by their wanting to keep their jobs.
About like butt kissers on a job...
Are you stating that you, my friend Franklin, are able to read ancient Welsh?
Or did you read a synopsis in a Wilson & Blackett fantasy history book?
Also, why do you believe that Wilson & Blackett books are real researched history?

You keep stretching the truth of what I said to make yourself look proper in your quotes. No where have I said 100,000 men of King Arthur's went to Oak Island and then a trip to Kentucky. Post the quote or eat your own words. And stop the **** about time machines that was posted in jest and you keep making a big deal out of it.

Your post was not in jest regarding the time tunnel. No different than your statement that mankind came from Mars. All of your statements are made with the same outlandish disregard for facts as the fictional king arthur crossing the Atlantic.

Using amundsen and muir along with other proven fiction writers does not validate your fantastical claims...

I have not quoted from Halpern or any charlatan "Bib Hoax" that is your words.
My information comes from documented old Welsh books which you have never read.
But you have quoted or paraphrased Muir and Wilson & Blackett many times across many threads.
What are the titles of these "old Welsh books" in the event that I or others may want to read them?

... read the books and youtubes about the Mound Builders of New York, The Mound Builders of Michigan and the Mound Builders of the Mississippi Valley.
You think the Indians built over 100,000 Earth Mounds up and down the East Coast along with fortifications like the ones in Kentucky and along the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers?
The evidence is everywhere all you have to do is seek and you will find it.
Then you can read the 9 books written by Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett and follow their references to hundreds of other historical books that date back to 1600 BC.
You can also read the 15 Volumes of : Annual Report of the Bureau of Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsonian Institute. These reports claim the inscriptions found in the Tombs or Mounds were Cherokee or Ogam but they are Coelbren/Welsh.
Are you claiming that all the professional archaeologists, anthropologist, historians, AND the Smithsonian are all WRONG concerning that indigenous Native Americans did not construct these earthen mounds, and that Wilson & Blackett's claims of King Arthur and the Welsh were the actual builders during the 6rh century?
That is pure Eurocentric nonsense that insults ancient Native American culture, and is fabricated fantasy history.

Your Sure you guys are "treasure hunters" ??? WAY... to many negative vibes going on here ???:tongue3:

... But until my work is proven wrong, I tend to believe I am correct.
As a matter of fact, I will be bold, I know I am correct.
But your source material from Petter Amundsen, Diana Jean Muir, Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett(Real name Andrew Terry) have been proven to be highly suspect with questionable facts that enter the realm of alternative fantasy history with minimal bases in fact.

Mel never gave up the ghost...Never...Something to be learned here ! :)

The outright false historical information posted as fact has nothing whatsoever to do with treasure hunting. :nono:

Really ? LOL LOL LOL :tongue3:

Mel never gave up the ghost...Never...Something to be learned here ! :)

The difference between the Atocha and the oak island hoax is that the Atocha treasure was backed by historical documented fact, not fictional unproven fantasy tales....

Really ? LOL LOL LOL :tongue3:
King Arthur and Welsh miners in 6th century Kentucky. Roman settlement on the Western States in 800-700 BCE.
Europeans constructed the Native American earth mounds. Really? LOL LOL LOL :laughing7:
What in your valued august opinion, RTR my friend, makes you think this fake history has anything to do with treasure hunting or Mel Fisher finding the ATOCHA?

Last edited:
Aw hell now we are going off the deep end.
Yes indeed.
Climb aboard the strawman hayride down the rabbit to the yellow brick road then onto the lost highway crossing over the endless river on the bridge of dreams to the end of the rainbow... and still NO pot of gold or any treasure is ever found from fabricated alternative history.

Last edited:
Are you claiming that all the professional archaeologists, anthropologist, historians, AND the Smithsonian are all WRONG concerning that indigenous Native Americans did not construct these earthen mounds, and that Wilson & Blackett's claims of King Arthur and the Welsh were the actual builders during the 6rh century?
That is pure Eurocentric nonsense that insults ancient Native American culture, and is fabricated fantasy history.

The native American Indians did not build the mounds and fortifications. They said so themselves many times. The White Indians descendants of Noah's son, Ham. The tall giant white people. Later, King Arthur and the Welsh went in and rebuilt and made better.

The native American Indians did not build the mounds and fortifications. They said so themselves many times. The White Indians descendants of Noah's son, Ham. The tall giant white people. Later, King Arthur and the Welsh went in and rebuilt and made better.

Please provide more details on these giant white people you mention above. Many of us here would like to see the factual archeological evidence of them building mounds here in America.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back