Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by franklin

... The Templars had made large scale discoveries of copper, tin and manganese in the New World...
There you have it. The Templars were not bringing treasure to put in that world famous hole, but were removing loads of copper, tin, and manganese thus creating that hole.

I must have missed that earlier. I'd like to know more about the Templars and Manganese. We have to rewrite the history of metallurgy if that was isolated before 1774. And there are precious few deposits of any manganese bearing ore in North America. If so they would have called it Pyrolusite, as no one (known) had separated/isolated Manganese from the manganese dioxide ore (pyrolusite) used in pigments and glass making before 1774.

https://education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele025.html

Last edited:

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for trying to have a sensible conversation.

Let me rephrase that,. I am sorry that I allowed a troll to drag me down to his level.

If anyone wants to have a serious conversation, I'm open to it.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK. What do you believe may be buried on Oak Island? And, if it is something material . . . why do you believe it is buried there?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you have it. The Templars were not bringing treasure to put in that world famous hole, but were removing loads of copper, tin, and manganese thus creating that hole.

Are you telling me that franklin changed his story yet again? Did they use the copper for coil windings in their space/time warp tunnel that they developed to travel to mars?

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
will7782...You Have All The Usual Suspects...Heckling You!

Go piss on someone elses parade, when you have a real point to make......come back, lol

Be careful with the "Spray" from this one!

PissAnt.png

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for trying to have a sensible conversation.

Let me rephrase that,. I am sorry that I allowed a troll to drag me down to his level.

If anyone wants to have a serious conversation, I'm open to it.

Will, Alan and Robot please read our rules again and stop insulting members, do not call any member a troll, insulting via meme is still insulting..

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual robot delivers the strange and bizarre but never any facts backing up his fantastical fictional claims....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post by our rules, insults will earn timeouts if they continue.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
..In the lineage of King Arthur I in the 4th Century, there was King Arthur II in the 6th Century and there was another King Arthur III later. And by 760 AD there was Arthur IV. They were real Kings.
The myths were made up in the 12th to 16th Centuries. Mostly because the academics could never find them...
All though their treasures may be at Oak Island. As they mined silver, gold and copper in this continent a thousand years or more before the Knights Templars ventured over in 1179 AD.
There is NO evidence outside of Wilson & Blackett's five King Arthur pseudo history books that document this or any mining activities of 6th century Welsh on the American continent.
Welsh copper was mined at the Great Orme and tin in Cornwall during the 6th century.
Even if 6th century Welsh has vessels capable of crossing the Atlantic, and if they even knew another continent was on the other side, there was no need to make this voyage.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... As for the Romans keep researching they made a settlement out in the Western States around 800 to 700 BC...
Scholars have dated the founding of Rome as April 21, 753 BCE, a city state ruled by a king.
During that period, the Romans did not have any vessels capable of crossing the Atlantic, and therefore it was not possible for this settlement in the "Western States" to have existed .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scholars have dated the founding of Rome as April 21, 753 BCE, a city state ruled by a king.
During that period, the Romans did not have any vessels capable of crossing the Atlantic, and therefore it was not possible for this settlement in the "Western States" to have existed .

You need to read more and learn real history instead of reading wikepedia. The 12 Tribes of Wales, the 12 Tribes of the Romans and the 12 Tribes of Israel are all kin to each other. And yes they had ships thousands of ships that sailed to the City of Troy in around 700 BC but they were not Roman Ships. Over 200,000 sailed to Troy on about 2,000 ships. Then over 200,000 sailed to Italy on about 2,000 ships and then 1/2 or over 100,000 sailed to Wales on about 1,000 ships.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to read more and learn real history instead of reading wikepedia. The 12 Tribes of Wales, the 12 Tribes of the Romans and the 12 Tribes of Israel are all kin to each other. And yes they had ships thousands of ships that sailed to the City of Troy in around 700 BC but they were not Roman Ships. Over 200,000 sailed to Troy on about 2,000 ships. Then over 200,000 sailed to Italy on about 2,000 ships and then 1/2 or over 100,000 sailed to Wales on about 1,000 ships.
Disregarding the the Wikipedia" insult to "learn real history", Franklin, please cite the source origin of this tale of these three diverse 12 Tribes that sailed to Troy "in around 700 BC" that is not documented by real professional historians.
Is this a new rewrite of Homer's "ILLIAD" with Welsh, Romans, and Israelites , and NOT Greeks, involved in the Trojan War?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I have to keep answering your questions instead of you researching yourself, I will need to be put on a payroll check from your office.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Those statements are absolute nonsense. Last week it was King Arthur bringing 100,000 men to oak island for a trip to Kentucky.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, have you researched the population stats of Rome, Wales, and Palestine during 700BCE?
With mention of Welsh, is this questionable information from one of those pseudo history books by Wilson & Blackett?
PS:With the accurate fact based corrections to your various claims, It appears that you, my friend, need to put me on your payroll.:wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread