Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

The native American Indians did not build the mounds and fortifications. They said so themselves many times. The White Indians descendants of Noah's son, Ham. The tall giant white people. Later, King Arthur and the Welsh went in and rebuilt and made better.

I'd love to see the line that connected Ham (son of Noah of legend) to "White Indians" (which I assume is your attempt at stating fair-skinned Native American). And how you could support that without violating the forum's rules about not discussing religion? What source do you have other than the Book of Genesis or Book of Mormon?

Archeologists and Anthropologists are pretty much in agreement the Adena Culture built most of the mounds in the Ohio Valley/KY/PA regions and were later to become the Ohio Hopewell culture. Doesn't need magic. Give some credit to the locals.

The native American Indians did not build the mounds and fortifications.
They said so themselves many times...
The Native Americans stated that the mounds were not constructed by their tribe, but by the "ancient ones", Franklin.
They never mentioned this fantasy of white Indian descendants of Noah's son, tall white giants King Arthur, Welsh miners...
Where do you get this rubbish garbage that you post as factual history that makes you constantly disparage professional historians, archaeologist, anthropologists, including those at the Smithsonian as being wrong?
Have you ever considered the just maybe all these professionals are right and that you, with all this pseudo history garnered from the pages of unprofessional charlatans that you often refer, are the one that is wrong?

[Franlin]: "You can also read the 15 Volumes of : Annual Report of the Bureau of Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsonian Institute. These reports claim the inscriptions found in the Tombs or Mounds were Cherokee or Ogam but they are Coelbren/Welsh."

Neither the written Cherokee alphabet nor Coelbren (officially "Coelbren y Beirdd") are "ancient" alphabets. Coelbren y Beirdd was concocted by the notorious forger and plagiarist Edward Williams in the late 1700's, and the Cherokee alphabet was developed by Sequoyah (George Gist) in 1821. Sequoyah's accomplishment is significant in that it was THE FIRST example of a written language for the spoken word among North American Natives outside of Mexico (Maya, Aztec). Each letter of the Cherokee alphabet represents a sound or syllable of the spoken language.

The Mi'kmaq of eastern Canada had a form of hieroglyphic writing they developed in the 17th Century after contact with French priests. The Mi'kmaq system is not really an "alphabet" as the symbols represented concepts and ideas, rather than forming actual representations of spoken words. Again - not an "ancient" written language.

... the very reason for the mines on Nova Scotia and possibly Oak Island.
The Templars had made large scale discoveries of copper, tin and manganese in the New World...
According to you, my friend Franklin, every European from 6th century King Arthur to the Welsh to the Templars came to the New World to mine various minerals.
Which raises the questions of HOW did they know about the NEW WORLD and its natural resources of copper, tin, and manganese?

The native American Indians did not build the mounds and fortifications.
They said so themselves many times. The White Indians descendants of Noah's son, Ham. The tall giant white people.
Later, King Arthur and the Welsh went in and rebuilt and made better.
As this is contrary to accepted archaeologist and anthropologist proven and documented research, and the real historical record, please cite the source/sources that support your above statements.

Debunked I do not think so. I know it to be the truth. But back to OI, yes there were mines on Oak Island. Just like there are all over Nova Scotia. Gold mines, tin, manganese, silver and other minerals.

There are no mines located on oak island. If someone tried to dig a mine they would hit one of the many naturally underground water passageways that exist there.

Please cite your evidence for making this statement.

Last edited:
You have your facts and I have my facts. I can not post volumes of books it requires for you to read to see things my way.
The "volumes of books" from which you glean your "facts" are not factual history books, but fabricated pseudo history created from very minimal fact spun into speculative fantasy parodies of real history.
The very fact that these books are not real history appears to be the main impediment that hinders you from posting a list of these alternative history books as evidence to see things your way.

The "volumes of books" from which you glean your "facts" are not factual history books, but fabricated pseudo history created from very minimal fact spun into speculative fantasy parodies of real history.
The very fact that these books are not real history appears to be the main impediment that hinders you from posting a list of these alternative history books as evidence to see things your way.

ECS Read and study yourself. I will not waste my time trying to educate you into the true history. You have to do it yourself. No matter what I post your attitude is always the same. Find out for yourself.

Amundsen, Muir, and others you typically quote are fiction writers, not historians.

Please list your sources from credible archeologists and historians as I’d like to read their writings regarding the Europeans, King Arthur and his troops, and the white giants who built the Indian mounds, who came to America pre-700AD.

Please post the references as I’m looking forward to reading it!

ECS Read and study yourself. I will not waste my time trying to educate you into the true history.
You have to do it yourself.
No matter what I post your attitude is always the same. Find out for yourself.
Franklin, my friend, my attitude and that of others who have studied real history and educated in college and university will always remain the same to rubbish pop pulp pseudo history by likes of charlatan amateur wannabe quasi historians like Wilson & Blackett who churn out this debris and, like you, disparage the real professional academic community that laugh at their self published fabricated garbage.
There is real history, my friend, but not in the books and authors you constantly champion as "real history".

Last edited:
You need to read more and learn real history instead of reading wikepedia.
The 12 Tribes of Wales, the 12 Tribes of the Romans and the 12 Tribes of Israel are all kin to each other.
And yes they had ships thousands of ships that sailed to the City of Troy in around 700 BC but they were not Roman Ships.
Over 200,000 sailed to Troy on about 2,000 ships.
Then over 200,000 sailed to Italy on about 2,000 ships and then 1/2 or over 100,000 sailed to Wales on about 1,000 ships.
Wikipedia has much more solid "facts" that this unsupported tale of Welsh, Romans, and Israelites sailing to Troy in 2000 ships.
As Singlestack requested, please cite the source and references for this statement, we are all looking forward to read them.

Last edited:
As this is contrary to accepted archaeologist and anthropologist proven and documented research, and the real historical record, please cite the source/sources that support your above statements.

Apparently, there are still some self-educated and self-appointed "experts" who point to Natives' STUPIDITY and LACK of any sort of "sophistication" to be capable of constructing much of anything. To them it is "obvious" that these stupid savages needed to learn from the superior white race, be they Europeans, Romans, Jews or Phoenicians...or "gods"...or aliens. Same goes for the "pyramidiot" crowd.

Agreed. I feel the same anger with Ancient Aliens. It's such a total insult. Not only to education but to the people and cultures who did achieve great works.

I guess if you assume Templars or Space Aliens had to have a hand in anything you don't personally understand or choose to bother researching properly; then it explains why some folks feel one or the other (or both) were VERY active and widespread. ;-)

Apparently, there are still some self-educated and self-appointed "experts" who point to Natives' STUPIDITY and LACK of any sort of "sophistication" to be capable of constructing much of anything.
To them it is "obvious" that these stupid savages needed to learn from the superior white race, be they Europeans, Romans, Jews or Phoenicians...or "gods"...or aliens. Same goes for the "pyramidiot" crowd.
All the "real history" of who built these earthen mounds in America, as was mentioned by another, can be found in ancient Welsh books written in the Druid Coelbren alphabet.
We are all still waiting for a list of these books that tell of King Arthur and his band of merry Welshman building and refortification these non Native American earth mounds while mining copper and tin.

Agreed. I feel the same anger with Ancient Aliens. It's such a total insult. Not only to education but to the people and cultures who did achieve great works.

I guess if you assume Templars or Space Aliens had to have a hand in anything you don't personally understand or choose to bother researching properly; then it explains why some folks feel one or the other (or both) were VERY active and widespread. ;-)

And don't forget the SPACE TEMPLARS ON MARS that some here referred to....

I think its "time" to get back to "the" foundation "of" this thread. Which "is" putting "random" things in "quotation" marks "."

tenor.gif

ECS has posted nothing of historic value only someone else's opinion.
You call that "proof?"
...and you, Franklin my friend, post paraphrased rendition versions of opinions from the pseudo history books and/or videos by Muir, Wilson & Blackett, Amundsen, and other quasi-historians as research.
You call that "proof"?
The professional academic community does not recognize these self published promoted works as real legitimate researched and documented history.
Why do you believe that these highly questionable books contain accurate real history?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back