Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Half a Stone...Is Still a Stone!

The stones dug up by Petter Amundsen to complete the Tree of Life had no drilled holes but were split very smooth. How did they do that?

I believe that the Stones found at Nolan's Cross were made by splitting one Large Stone.

Stone at Nolan's Cross.jpg

The purpose possibly was to lighten the load, enabling the Depositors to move the Stone into position or maybe to cap off something planted beneath.

The largest 20 ton Stone was originally moved and dug under... exposing... Articles of Interest!

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
The stones dug up by Petter Amundsen to complete the Tree of Life had no drilled holes but were split very smooth. How did they do that?

Tell me what those stones are made of and I'll tell you how to split them. Maybe.

Obligatory disclaimer: I'm not a material engineer or anything like that, but I know my way around Google. I'm perfectly happy with crowdsourcing my questions. It's worked well for me in the past.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tell me what those stones are made of and I'll tell you how to split them. Maybe.

Obligatory disclaimer: I'm not a material engineer or anything like that, but I know my way around Google. I'm perfectly happy with crowdsourcing my questions. It's worked well for me in the past.

I am (was) an operative mason by trade, what do you want to know about stones?

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I am (was) an operative mason by trade, what do you want to know about stones?

Only enough to continue the conversation with franklin. Stones aren't my thing but when I'm discussing things on the internet, I'm always willing to Google the subject before fully engaging. Hence my offer to help.

You know more about it than me. When we've identified the stones in question, I'll be interested in reading your appraisal.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only enough to continue the conversation with franklin. Stones aren't my thing but when I'm discussing things on the internet, I'm always willing to Google the subject before fully engaging. Hence my offer to help.

You know more about it than me. When we've identified the stones in question, I'll be interested in reading your appraisal.

There is one stone that has not been found or checked out? It is the stone that represents the life of man between the time of leaving Earth and going to Heaven and that is the "DEATH" stone. Which is the 11th stone of the Tree of Life. Also, it may just be me but did not Petter Amundsen have the "Tree of Life" upside down. I know he had the "Mercy" stone located at the correct place but did he not number it #7 when in fact it is #5? I mean there may be different ways to number them? Also he was searching towards the 53 degree end of the "Tree of Life" when his drawings from Shakespeare reveal the "Seven Steps of Mercy" towards the 37 degree end? It really has thrown me for a loop. Can anyone explain the correct method of doing this?

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope the Show has the Metal Spike located in one of the drilled holes, analyzed as to its date of origin.

The only question in the back of my mind is why a craftsman would 'lose' one of his spikes and leave it embedded in the stone. Other than that, this explanation fits well.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Craftman...May Not Have Been...A Master Mason!

The only question in the back of my mind is why a craftsman would 'lose' one of his spikes and leave it embedded in the stone. Other than that, this explanation fits well.

I would presume that this Farmer did not follow "Directions"...101 Rock Splitting!

The Rocks attempting to be Split do not show many holes drilled in them.

To Split the Rock, it requires a few holes and alternating each Spike's pressure point, as per videos presented here.

It would appear these early farmers were not that adept at Splitting Stones.

I noticed the Spike lodged in the Stone also may have the Feathers attached.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome...Bill Riley...To The Show!

Hope You Can Help With The Solution...To The Oak Island Money Pit!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A number of things could have happened to make someone leave the spike in the stone. The person could have had a storm come up or an Indian Attack and rushed to his home. He could have been killed by the Indians or he could have been sick and went home and died of pneumonia. There are several things that could have happened. He may have just said to hell with this and left the Island for an easier life. Anything is possible. I do believe he even left the feathers revealing that someone was splitting stones but something came up and he left never to return. I have not got see the latest show but I will keep searching.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh...Those Jesuits!

After the Jesuits were expelled from France and Spain in the mid 18th Century, the Jesuits turned to England to protect their vast treasures, more importantly to the...Freemasons!

Sacambaya-treasure Jesuits.jpg

One Example may be explained in the current TV Series...The Treasure of Sacambaya!

From the story...The Jesuit's Treasure of Sacambaya (according to my Theory) the Jesuit's treasure was secretly removed from its buried location at roughly the same time period as when the Depositors created the Oak Island Money Pit.

My Theory has the majority of the Jesuit's Treasure moved and stored to their Havana Cuba's Cathedral.

Jesuit's Cathedral Havana.jpg Cathedral_at_Havana,_August-September_1762.jpg

The Freemason Admiralty working in secret with the Jesuits moved this treasure to Oak Island, with the capture of Havana in 1762.

The Freemasons and Jesuits were geniuses with their skills at mining and tunneling.

Watching Treasure Quest's Season 3 Finale Episode 8 it shows what I believe to be an ingenious design for the Oak Island Money Pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5gC9OVEU&feature=youtu.be
Spoiler Alert!

A Tunnel was dug from the top of the Mountain down to a Treasure Vault which is flooded to over a 100 foot depth.

Season 4, Treasure Quest is planning a dangerous dive down into this Vault to prove what appears to be gold buried within, but I believe the Jesuits had a more "easy and ingenious way" of removing this treasure from their vault.

The Freemasons and the Jesuits were very astute...Alchemists.

The Science involved has to do with the design of the Tunnels and the Treasure Vault which incorporates Air Pressure to offset Water Pressure.

It was demonstrated to the Jesuits on the simple basis of a Test Tube.

attachment.php

"The air pressure in the system pipes above the dry pipe valve is sufficient to exert a greater force on the top side of the clapper than is exerted on its underside by the pressure of the water supply. ... For example, 30 pounds per square inch (psi) air pressure can hold back 180 psi water pressure."

Using the Reverse design as was used at the Oak Island Money Pit Shaft and Tunnels, the Treasure Vault of Sacambaya did not install a Plug at the end of the Tunnel to flood the Vault.

attachment.php

The Jesuits used the granite of this Mountain as the Plug, stopping the end of the tunnel as it traversed back up the Mountain.

The Jesuits would then dig a short Tunnel towards the Mountain Tunnel to place the Powder Charge in, thus releasing the Air Pressure and draining the Shaft.

Oak Island...was designed ...only "Vice Versa"!

Oak Island Money Shaft.jpg

Rather than to "Remove" the Treasure...It was designed to "Protect" the Treasure!

I am inclined that Father Eusebio Kino was responsible for the moving of the South American and Central American's Jesuit Treasure to Northern Missions, with the help of the Freemasons.

Jesuits - Father Kino.jpg

A Powerful Union of the Freemasons and the Jesuits which still Exists Today!

Last edited:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A number of things could have happened to make someone leave the spike in the stone. The person could have had a storm come up or an Indian Attack and rushed to his home. He could have been killed by the Indians or he could have been sick and went home and died of pneumonia. There are several things that could have happened. He may have just said to hell with this and left the Island for an easier life. Anything is possible. I do believe he even left the feathers revealing that someone was splitting stones but something came up and he left never to return. I have not got see the latest show but I will keep searching.

He could have abducted by aliens, anything is possible

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe there is a UFO hidden by aliens in one of those 200 foot deep caverns?

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The illustration of the money pit is a vision from someone's imagination. No hole, timbers, flood tunnels, or anything else that would lead one to suspect a pit ever existed there has ever been found through 200 years of digging.....

But... but... the picture shows all that stuff.
Shirley it's real???
Ahhh, no it's not and don't call me Shirley!!

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
The illustration of the money pit is a vision from someone's imagination. No hole, timbers, flood tunnels, or anything else that would lead one to suspect a pit ever existed there has ever been found through 200 years of digging.....

Blue clay and coconut fibers were found in the money pit which is consistent with the original story. They would have no way of knowing that without digging it first.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blue clay is natural in Nova Scotia (glacial sill) and I think the coconut fibers were found off on the seaside. None in the "Money Pit". Dunhill (who was a geologist) found no tunnels or drains to connect to the coast when he dug a 100 ft wide hole down 134 ft at the pit site in 1965.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dunhill (who was a geologist) found no tunnels or drains to connect to the coast when he dug a 100 ft wide hole down 134 ft at the pit site in 1965.

That was a HUGE hole and after he pushed in all the trash, garbage, scrap wood and anything else that wasn't nailed down.
From in this filled in hole, they are checking to see what they can find... don't they realize they are checking that huge hole? :icon_scratch:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something to keep in mind on Dunhill's 100' wide hole is that it was not anywhere near that at the bottom..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread