
You will love it here. I talked to SC Keith on the phone yesterday and I had to state how impressed I was with your Colonial hunting. Post your finds on the "Today's Finds" forum once you make them. Thanks for stopping by, my friend.

was it struck on one of the later dies for the coinage 

Iron Patch said:Have you got any info on the chicken bale seal? date the back of mine had bostonia or something close i forget but will check
I have seen your posts on the other site for several years, just never replied because I no longer post there. That being said, it's hard to beat those early silver you find! We actually have a find in common, and I wish I could say it was a Mass silver, but it's not, it's the early French bale seal with the funky looking bird. I remember you posting it because it's the only other I have ever seen besides mine.
hudsonhank said:Iron Patch said:Have you got any info on the chicken bale seal? date the back of mine had bostonia or something close i forget but will check
I have seen your posts on the other site for several years, just never replied because I no longer post there. That being said, it's hard to beat those early silver you find! We actually have a find in common, and I wish I could say it was a Mass silver, but it's not, it's the early French bale seal with the funky looking bird. I remember you posting it because it's the only other I have ever seen besides mine.