colorado14ers Bronze Member Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 1,530 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Naples, Fl Detector(s) used whites M6, Surfmaster PI Aug 15, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I found these on a dirt road last year and i though I would post it . they are my fav pair of sunglasses and I use them all the time! Attachments Leadville 2010 144.webp 116 KB · Views: 1,024 Leadville 2010 146.webp 33.2 KB · Views: 612
I found these on a dirt road last year and i though I would post it . they are my fav pair of sunglasses and I use them all the time!
D dave5339 Jr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II, Minelab X-Terra 305, Garrett Pro Pointer Aug 16, 2010 #2 Sweet find! I found my first set of Oakleys in a similar manner, just laying in a ditch. Semper Fi