What's new

obsession?

fisher2

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has anyone else joined like 14 forums for beach deatching just so you can read a bunch of new things everyday?
 
Upvote 0
It really gets to be fun when you try to help newbies with problems that you've already experienced. :thumbsup:
 
i cant wait till im not a noobie... how will i tell? is it when i decide i need an upgrade to a non single tone machene?
 
fisher2 said:
i cant wait till im not a noobie... how will i tell? is it when i decide i need an upgrade to a non single tone machene?

I actually miss the early days of learning and experiencing new finds and techniques. Everything was exciting. Sometimes I am disappointed if I don't find a bigger or better ring. Enjoy the ride my friend. :icon_thumleft:
 
has anyone else joined like 14 forums for beach deatching just so you can read a bunch of new things everyday?

I have lurked on other forums, but this is home.

If you have not become a Charter Member I highly recommend doing so. It will be the best $20 you spend all year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom