What's new

October 18, 2013- Two 18K Gold Rings

Detectorinator

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
130
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out on October 18, 2013 for a few hours and found a good spot. The two golds rings were found within 10 feet of each other and only a few minutes apart. I have been busy and just got around to making the video. Happy Hunting!
IMG_0992.webpIMG_0995.webpIMG_0983.webpIMG_0986.webp

 
Upvote 0
Love the video! That must be an awesome feeling to be under the water with all the fish around you looking for treasures !! This would be on my top five things to do

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Nice couple of rings! Congrats!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

That 2nd one is pretty wild :occasion18:and resembles a lot of my junk rings. Fantastic that it's marked 750. You gotta believe most of those stones are real too.

Do you have an opinion if those were both lost from a single family loss?

Cool video too...thanks for sharing!
 
Nice finds congrats
 
Emeralds, rubies and sapphires set in 18k. Sweet.
 
Awesome ring. The men's is huge. What size is it?
 
Detectorinator, you found two gorgeous rings!:icon_thumright:

I love both of them...especially the Black Hills gold band! Just beautiful!:hello2:

I enjoyed your neat video..real nice job!

Congratulations!
that 's the way.webp
 
WOW, Awesome hunt..... Beach Papa
 
Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Nice couple of rings! Congrats!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

Do you have an opinion if those were both lost from a single family loss?

Joe- I doubt they were from one family. The area had a lot of green quarters and was a low spot that everything seemed to gravitate to.
 
Awesome ring. The men's is huge. What size is it?

Of all the things I have for my metal detecting finds (scale, gold tester, diamond tester etc) I never bought a ring sizer. I guess I will have to add that to my list of things to get.
 
Love the video! That must be an awesome feeling to be under the water with all the fish around you looking for treasures !! This would be on my top five things to do

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Thanks! It is very relaxing. Those little buggers follow me around all the time. They must get a great meal from the stuff that comes up as I kick my holes!
 
Exciting recoveries! Two gold is a great day,congrats!!
 
Great finds. Are you scuba diving or snorkeling?
 
I really like that cocktail ring bling! Nice looking ring!
 
Nice find Detectorinator! Love the video!
 
Great video! Awesome rings! Looks like a great deal of fun being in the water!
WTG! HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom