What's new

October 9th back to the curb tearout site

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried finding the rest of the gold broach but no luck, I did manage to finds some keepers though. The mini plate was right under the middle of where a section of the sidewalk had been removed and the dirt was undisturbed since 1899 (in the sidewalk), I was after the target that says Tower's on it and the plate popped out first. I managed to eyeball a marble, the square thing with designs in two corners I think is a cufflink (says Swank on the back). Got a small button but the shank is busted off, some wheats and a crusty Indian.
 

Attachments

  • oct9.1.webp
    oct9.1.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 207
  • oct9.2.webp
    oct9.2.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 194
  • oct9.3.webp
    oct9.3.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 195
  • oct9.4.webp
    oct9.4.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 195
  • oct9.5.webp
    oct9.5.webp
    13 KB · Views: 216
Way to reel in those oldies. You take great photos, what camera do you use? I used to have a good setup but it is now out of date with todays computers.
 
Jim C. said:
Way to reel in those oldies. You take great photos, what camera do you use? I used to have a good setup but it is now out of date with todays computers.
I've got the Sony DSC-H50 and it's been a really great camera, it's an SLR and fully automatic, even macro is automatic on it. There sure are a lot of feature's on these new digital camera's now. When I was in the service I bought one of the first fully automatic SLR's but back then they were 35mm, taking pictures and going to the photolab were my hobby when I was in Vietnam.
 
Everything you found is great, but I think the little plate would find a special place or use.
 
Nice coins and relics Giant. I agree with Jim, your photos are always outstanding. :notworthy: Cute plate.....part of a child's tea set?

Keep digging!
 
nice wrok pullin some more oldies outta there! congrats on the IH and other relics. :thumbsup:
 
Cool finds Giant. Congrats on the IH! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice digs. I was over there today, but never got the detector out!
 
Nice finds Giant! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom