Still Waters said:Here are some photos of different angles. The wooden dowel piece runs the legnth more or less. The hole appears to be pretty uniform through the middle of the object. Im still clueless - what could it be?
Still Waters
johnnyi said:Still waters, is the top solid (no opening)??
intimer said:Still Waters said:Here are some photos of different angles. The wooden dowel piece runs the legnth more or less. The hole appears to be pretty uniform through the middle of the object. Im still clueless - what could it be?
Still Waters
please....how do you put those pictures together.
i have tried and tried in 'paint'
some one helped me with resize and that was most appreciated.
now if i can take one more step....
Still Waters said:johnnyi said:Still waters, is the top solid (no opening)??
The hole runs the legnth of the object. I can slide the dowel in or out of both ends. I tried to get a photo showing the entire hole but it did not show up well.
intimer said:So the parasol is a possibility ?
Mike

trikikiwi said:Still Waters said:johnnyi said:Still waters, is the top solid (no opening)??
The hole runs the legnth of the object. I can slide the dowel in or out of both ends. I tried to get a photo showing the entire hole but it did not show up well.
intimer said:So the parasol is a possibility ?
Mike
I am not really sure how this would fit into a parasol. Also, wouldnt this be a bit too masculine for such an object?
intimer said:Thank You so much Still Waters! Great instructions. When I copied to the new paint window it superimposed over the previous one. Wow, I thought my problems were back. But I was able to move it around the page. Resizing first was the balm, and making a collage is possible. I put my first effort as the desktop. Man I hope to get a brownie point for that....
So anyway this had been bugging me for so long. Now I've progressed another step!!!!
Thanks, Really.
Glad it helped. Noone knows everything, but we all know something.
Still Waters
Pull_tab_mike said:I'm thinking wooden spoon or fork or knife with the bass as some sort of decoration, kinda like fancy china wear..
then again i have no CLUE...