What's new

Odd Coinstar Finds

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pulled these from the coinstar reject tray at Wal-Mart. First time I have seen a plastic penny "copy".
 

Attachments

  • 20191003_150141.webp
    20191003_150141.webp
    504.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 20191003_150314.webp
    20191003_150314.webp
    432.6 KB · Views: 100
Nice assortment. I found a pack of 200 plastic pennies on Amazon for $8.99. Someone posted about these earlier this year, I think.
 
Nice assortment. I found a pack of 200 plastic pennies on Amazon for $8.99. Someone posted about these earlier this year, I think.

Ha!

Its bad when plastic pennies cost more then the real thing.
 
Yeah, I found a plastic penny. At the time I'd never seen one. Nice finds.
 
Don't be hunting my coinstar locations! :laughing7:
 
I've seen rings you name it come out of coinstars lol pretty cool plastic penny lol
 
Yep! Odd. Better luck next time.:occasion14:
 
Nice Coinstar assortment! I guess anything small and roundish is possible.
 
Nice assortment. I found a pack of 200 plastic pennies on Amazon for $8.99. Someone posted about these earlier this year, I think.

Dang, I was hoping for the banner on it!:laughing7:
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
That is an odd assortment, but a neat one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom