What's new

Odd find in dimes...

voodoo13

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Picked up $65 in hand rolled dimes this morning, and just went thru them. One '64, plus this Alabama luxury tax token. Never seen one before. Its smaller than I dime, and looks to be made of brass/bronze. What makes people put this in a roll? One coin short? Seems it would be worth more than 10 cents to me. Anybody know anything about these?
 

Attachments

  • stuff 001.webp
    stuff 001.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 290
  • stuff 002.webp
    stuff 002.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
Sweet find Vood! That token may be worth about 2 rolls of clad roosies. I'd take that over a silver roosie any day!

ffd
 
There are several on Ebay, $6-16 starting price. None have sold recently. I'd take a couple silver dimes for it! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom