What's new

Odd Penny sized object

LostinGeorgia

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
461
Reaction score
2,070
Golden Thread
0
Haven’t posted for a good long time. Found these today around an old long abandoned deer stand on flat hill above spring. Had avoided it for about 2 years because didn’t want to fight bullet casings and beer tabs. Should have tried there a lot sooner IMG_2472.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2477.webp
    IMG_2477.webp
    202.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2477.webp
    IMG_2477.webp
    202.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2479.webp
    IMG_2479.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2476.webp
    IMG_2476.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 13
Some great stuff you dug up. The penny sized object is interesting to me. What machine do you use and what was the VDI of it?
 
I think Oldmx was on to it when he said you got some nice buttons
 
I see a small circular area on one side of the corroded copper which suggests there was a button loop soldered on it when it was new.
Agreed they are a nice group of old buttons. I'd go back there to see what more you can find.
 
Awesome finds! Could the shield item be a corp badge?
 
Nice finds, I like those buttons.
 
Haven’t posted for a good long time. Found these today around an old long abandoned deer stand on flat hill above spring. Had avoided it for about 2 years because didn’t want to fight bullet casings and beer tabs. Should have tried there a lot soonerView attachment 2248496
I've had some good luck hunting around deer stands in the past. Nice finds. What is the weight/ diameter of your mystery coin?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom