What's new

Odd pin found with russian writing

Mooa182

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have not gone out MD'ing in awhile so I went out today to my favorite lake spot to see if I could find another roman coin. Instead I found this interesting pin with Russian writing. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Edit: I should say I found this in Germany, and not in Russia :thumbsup:

pict1378i.jpg
 
Zaklady Tworzyw Sztucznych Gamrat S.A. engages in processing plastic materials for the construction and defense industries. Its products include PVC roof gutter systems, PVC soffit, PVC siding, profile sections, hoses and elastic conduits of PVC, elastic floor coverings, system of tight room finishing, forum wall lining, hydro-insulating foils, plastic foil sheets for roof, set of swimming-pool and technical pipe systems, pressure pipe systems, sewage pipe systems, pressure and sewage pipes, PE pipe systems for drinking water and other media, and PE pipe systems for distribution of gas fuels. Zaklady Tworzyw Sztucznych Gamrat S.A. is based in Jaslo, Poland.

Perhaps they being in the defense business has something to do with you finding it near RAB.
Don.......
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom