What's new

Odd point

jj358

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
52
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
eastern kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Found this last week. First one this year. Looks like it has been fire popped, but I don't know much about that process. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    317.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    331.4 KB · Views: 113
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    419.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe so, but its still a nice piece.
 
Definitely fire popped. Maybe that one got cooked inside the kill or fell out into the fire. It could also have been caused by a forest fire or grass fire at some time in the past. One thing for sure, it has seen some extreme heat at one time or another.
 
Nice find and Grim hit it on the head no doubt.:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
I found it on a ridge top in eastern Kentucky, in a 4 wheeler path. And it's the only artifact I've ever found in the area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom